Tourism & entertainment marketing/communications
For thirteen years, Ed Stone was contracted by the Chevrolet Motor Division of General Motors Corporation to manage and oversee all of the theme park affinity marketing programs. These sponsorships included all of the Six Flags Theme Parks, Kings Entertainment, Knotts Berry Farm, Hersheypark, Opryland USA and others. This relationship also included the involvement of Chevrolet with the Country Music Association's annual music awards in Nashville, Tennessee.
Other clients have included:
- State of Georgia Department of Natural Resources - Atlanta, GA
- Opryland USA - Nashville, TN
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions - Alexandra, VA
- Sandestin Beach Resort - Destin, FL
- Daytona Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau - Daytona Beach, FL
- Audubon Institute - New Orleans, LA
- National Corvette Museum - Bowling Green, KY
- Ascension Parish (Southeast Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau) Tourist Commission - Gonzales, LA
- International Association for the Leisure & Entainment Industry (IALEI) - Henniker, NH
- ...and many other local, regional and national companies/organizations.
CLICK HERE TO SEE A PARTIAL LIST OF RECENT CLIENTS AND OUR ASSIGNMENTS.